Hiring Interns as Data Scientist for my client for Bangalore Location (MNC)
Data Scientist Responsibilities include:
Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis.
Building models to address business problems in templates.
Presenting information using data visualization techniques.
data scientist job description.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns that will help improve our company. We will rely on you to build data products to extract valuable business insights.
In this role, you should be highly analytical with a knack for analysis, math and statistics. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for interpreting data. We also want to see a passion for machine-learning and research.
Your goal will be to help our company analyze trends to make better decisions.
Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes
Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
Combine models through ensemble modeling
Present information using data visualization techniques
Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
Experience in data mining
Understanding of machine-learning and operations research
Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
Analytical mind and business acumen
Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Share your profile : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Continually monitoring organic search rankings to increase traffic and sales
– Analyzing website strategies and translating qualitative data into recommendations and tactics for revising the strategies
– Report on the overall SEO health of our web properties and rolling up SEO reports in a meaningful way
– Troubleshoot SEO problems & propose resolutions for SEO implementation Issues on the website.
– Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
– Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming for our websites.
– Work on decoding Search engine Algorithm through small/controlled/measurable experiments.
– Co-ordinate between Tech. / Dev. team, UI – Website Design, Content, Product and QA teams and make sure to have handshake between these departments.
– Manage relationships with external Web/SEO product and service providers
– Analyze and build dashboards to monitor Companies search performance – set goals and collaborate on quarterly business plans
– Build the teams capability to keep scaling SEO performance as the breadth and depth of categories grow on company
– Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units, revenue retention and growth
Looking for urgent requirement with in 15 days
Looking for PHP Developer
We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes codes that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the Code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
Write clean well designed code
produce detailed specification
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
Proven software development experience in PHP.
Passion for the best design and coding practice and a desired to develop new bold ideas.
Exp: 1 year – 5 years
Work location: Bangalore.
Looking for immediate joiners or NP less than 15 days.
Hadoop Developer with 3+ years of experience.
3+yrs experience in Bigdata Hadoop Development as well as in Production Support.
Must Have working experience on Java related projects
Must have hands on experience on followings – Map Reduce, Hbase, Hive,
Spark, Scala, Oozie, Sqoop
Good knowledge on Troubleshooting issues with data ingestion, management
Must have knowledge on Troubleshooting issues with data cleanup and
transformation as preparation for analysis.
Good exposure on Troubleshooting and debug Hadoop ecosystem run-time
Must be able to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic
Good Communication /Interpersonal Skills