- November 4, 2015 at 4:00 pm #1950
1. What is the difference between OLAP and OLTP?
2. why hdfs does not support OLTP operations?
3. Why hbase has been introduced?
4. Can we join managed table with external table?
5. Why hive does not support OLTP operations?
6. What is the difference between partitioning & bucketing?
7. What happens to file when we load file from HDFS location into hive table?
8. How to move data from managed table into a external table?
9. How we can load data into partition table?
10. why we use partition and what is its advantage?
11. what is the difference between Static & Dynamic Partition?
12. What is Serialization in hive?
13. How to configure your database path in hive?
14. What is hive?
15. What is the difference between SQL and HQL?
16. Difference between hive and RDBMS?
17. How hive works internall?
18. Descrive the hive architecture?
19. How hive converts the job into Mapreduce?
20. How to load bulk data into hive table?November 4, 2015 at 4:10 pm #1951
4. Yes we can join Managed table with External tables.
5. We can not modify, edit or update operations in hive. So hive does not Supports OLTP operations. It only supports OLAP operations.November 4, 2015 at 4:15 pm #1952
7. When we load a file from HDFS to hive table the file got moved automatically from its location. Because the file is already inside the HDFS location and hive table is also a part of HDFS location.