This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Poompat 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Poompat

Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1)

eBook (pdf, epub)
    Perfect Remains.pdf
    Perfect Remains.epub

Amazon Kindle (mobi)
    Perfect Remains.mobi

Audio book (mp3)
    Perfect Remains.mp3

Helen Sarah Fields
    417 pages
    Published: January 26, 2017 (Avon)

The first in a nail-shredding new crime series. Fans of M.J. Arlidge will be gripped from start to finish.

On a remote Highland mountain, the body of Elaine Buxton is burning. All that will be left to identify the respected lawyer are her teeth and a fragment of clothing.

In the concealed back room of a house in Edinburgh, the real Elaine Buxton screams into the darkness.

Detective Inspector Luc Callanach has barely set foot in his new office when Elaine’s missing persons case is escalated to a murder investigation. Having left behind a promising career at Interpol, he’s eager to prove himself to his new team. But Edinburgh, he discovers, is a long way from Lyon, and Elaine’s killer has covered his tracks with meticulous care.

It’s not long before another successful woman is abducted from her doorstep, and Callanach finds himself in a race against the clock. Or so he believes … The real fate of the women will prove more twisted than he could have ever imagined.

Fans of Angela Marson, Mark Billingham and M. J. Aldridge will be gripped by this chilling journey into the mind of a troubled killer.

For android Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) Helen Sarah Fields [ hardcover ] ONLINE ~price~
    EPUB Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) Helen Sarah Fields (^price^) paperback {*online*}
    {*ebook*} [online] ~txt~ Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) READ
    Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) by Helen Sarah Fields download [epub] ( hardcover ) {online}
    *hardcover* on reader Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) by Helen Sarah Fields *online* [^price^] ePUB
    Perfect Remains Helen Sarah Fields buy cheap (^pdf^)
    *pdf* ( price ) Perfect Remains by Helen Sarah Fields
    ^txt^ Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) [*hardback*]
    [*txt*] *buy cheap* Perfect Remains Helen Sarah Fields online
    [^price^] Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) Helen Sarah Fields for iphone online ( book ) [^txt^]
    {online} for android [^epub^] Perfect Remains by Helen Sarah Fields {^ebook^}
    (buy cheap) Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) TXT on Kindle [^online^] { book }
    Perfect Remains (D.I. Callanach, #1) Helen Sarah Fields {~mobi~} [*read*]
    [~txt~] read Perfect Remains Helen Sarah Fields {*hardcover*}
    ea4a36cc12e377cb065c28f2f77f7e07aeb1b1d1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Perfect Remains
Your information:

cf22

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject

Phone No

Your Message