Python is a great programming language; it’s simple and easy to follow syntax is one of the biggest reasons behind Python’s success. Yet, there are few areas where beginners lose your footing and there are also some features that most of us know very little about but which can turn out to be quite useful.
At PrwaTech we are constantly attempting to document some of the general pitfalls and useful features in our Python Training in Bangalore. In the constantly developing field of technology we offer a strong, versatile base to support budding IT professionals in the areas of big data and hadoop and Python Training in Bangalore. The Python training courses offered at PrwaTech provide in-depth knowledge in Python by industry expert trainers who will help you to boost your knowledge in this domain.
We are one of the pioneers when it comes to training professionals and helping them to sharpen up their skills and develop required expertise in technologies like Python. We strive to constantly enhance the capabilities of our trainees in the world of Python from the beginning to end.
With the same motive here we are sharing few things every python programmer should know before facing an interview:
2. One of the most functional aspects of Python is that Python comes auto-installed with its shell. Shell can be executed by simply typing ‘python’ in the command line.
3. Why is Python shell so useful? Python shell lets programmers test out simple commands in isolation, enabling them to detect syntax or logical at an early stage.
4. You can assign  = () in python but () =  is not permitted, it’ll raise a syntax error.
5. In Python a TAB assigned 8 Spaces, whereas, in most other programming languages a TAB is often found equal to 4 spaces.
6. Python is inherently highly comprehensible and readable because the code blocks in Python work on indentations rather than on braces.
7. The java implementation of python is called Jython, sometimes also called as JPython.
8. Python has only two types of loops – for loop and while loop.
9. Web pages written in Python have .py file extension not the regular .html file extension.
10. In Python, Strings are immutable which means any operations performed on a particular string won’t change the original string; rather it’ll return an entirely new string.
Anyone who’s interested in learning Programming Languages and searching for python training in Bangalore and anyone interested in learning IT courses and looking for best python training institutes in Pune must enroll in our Python training courses.