- Designing databases and data pipelines for storing and processing large, sometimes-unstructured data- sets for use with our analytics platform.
- Executing batch jobs on our custom-built computing cluster or any standard ETL tools or using custom code in SQL or Java or Python.
- Working closely with the data analytics team to build a robust suite of libraries for extracting data from our databases.
- Create libraries for data quality assurance or data sanity checks
- Experience with both SQL (MySQL) and Columnar (MariaDB/InfiniDB), NoSQL (Cassandra) databases
- Familiarity with programming best practices, design patterns, version control systems
- A sound understanding of parallel/distributed programming
- Attitude to go extra mile for the completion of the assigned work
- Good command in Java or Python
- The ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
Location - Ahmedabad
Register your interest sharing your updated resume - firstname.lastname@example.org