Job title: Opening for Python Developer
- Hands-on development skills with strong core Python fundamentals and a good understanding of coding standards.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Strong problem-solving skills along with the ability to effectively organize code.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git/SVN/Perforce etc.
- Fair understanding of the threading/multi-process architecture solutions.
- Fair understanding of web-frameworks (Flask/Bottle/Pecan/Django)
Good To Have Skills
- Experience in the development of manageability solutions in the Storage/virtualization domain preferred.
- Hands-on experience on any of the AsyncIO framework (Aiohttp/Tornado/Twisted)
- Experience with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) library (SQLAlchemy etc)
- Experience with some message brokers (RMQ/ZMQ/Kafka)
- Familiarity with the Linux environment.