BigQuery is a cloud-based enterprise data warehouse which is used in Google Cloud Platform that provides fast SQL queries and interactive analysis of giant datasets.
Big query enables scalable analysis of terabytes and petabytes of data.
working of BigQuery
1.Open the GCP and select Getting started
2. Select NEW PROJECT
3. Select Billing
4. Now select LINK A BILLING ACCOUNT
5. Select CREATE BILLING ACCOUNT
6. Enter the credentials
Note: It will charge minimal charge for the verification from the bank account you have entered
7. Select BigQuery and SQL workspace
8. Go to the below link and select the sample tables
9. Now you can see that Data has been loaded
10. Here the following underlined dataset has been selected but you can select any one dataset as you wish.
11. After clicking on the selected dataset you can see the schema, details and preview of the dataset
12. Select query table to write query
13. If it shows syntax error first put * in front of FROM
14. Now you can see that it’s an error free
15. Run the query and check the result
Note- you can write the query as per the result you want